My Sponsors

  • Sponsors-Emily Castillo-Vivid Hair Studio,
  • Grace Praisewater
  • Robert and Peggy Winegardner,
  • Randey and Linda Clark,
  • Earl and Marilyn Clark

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Finally!

Sorry for the break from blogging.  I haven't had a camera that would download pictures, but it is finally fixed!  Now time to catch up...





Moses Lake Kids Fair and Fashion Show

Just in time for back to school, the Little Miss Washington Pageant hosted a fashion show and raffle benefiting Children's Miracle Network.  I was so excited to have my daughters make their modeling debut at this fun event.  They were so cute!

Thank you to Pam and the Wal Mart staff for making it a success!






Valleyfest Hearts of Gold Parade


In mid-September I had the pleasure of participating in the Valleyfest Parade.  It was so much fun to ride in a parade that I've been attending since I was a child.  Although the parade route has changed, the sense of community has not.  Thank you to all the volunteers who helped make it happen and to Appleway Auto Group for providing the beautiful cars.

Of course the parade wouldn't have been complete without my pageant sister, Judy Baggarley.  We always have a blast when we're together.  Thanks Judi!


No comments:

Post a Comment