My Sponsors

  • Sponsors-Emily Castillo-Vivid Hair Studio,
  • Grace Praisewater
  • Robert and Peggy Winegardner,
  • Randey and Linda Clark,
  • Earl and Marilyn Clark

Sunday, November 6, 2011

Fusion Youth Group

It's been a while since I posted about my girls.  We've started a new school year, which has brought some new faces and great additions to our junior high girls group.  Unfortunately, that also means that we've lost some girls to the high school group.  They will be missed!

My co-leader, Lindsey, and I continue to try and provide an atmosphere where our girls feel welcome, safe, and loved.  So many of our girls don't come from the ideal living situations, and we strive to provide them with the consistency and support they need to navigate through the difficult junior high years. 



Wednesdays are long days, but I wouldn't trade my time with these girls.  Love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment